As represented in our previous article “How to determine the best social media platform for your business (part 1)”, Top SEO Singapore would like to share the rest of those tips to help you select the most optimal platform which fits your business.
2. Take a look on those social media sites (cont)
• YouTube. YouTube is the second largest search engine all over the world, after Google with more than 48 hours of new video uploaded to this site every minute. Over 50% of viewers say that they will be easily persuaded to buy your products and services after watching your videos. Thus, as a business owner, don’t forget to take full advantage of this social media. Take a look on our old article for further information about optimizing videos to generate traffic into sales effectively.
• Twitter. With around 300 million users worldwide, Twitter is known as sharing information channel having outstanding feature of short and catchy messages. Each post has space limitation of 140 words or less and can be organized via hashtags. This platform is also a good way to connect with your potential customers by following them and make them follow you back. In fact, Twitter users frequently keep- up- date about what is going to happen, which events that celebrities is taking part in… Hence, we suggest to use Twitter to introduce your firm’s events in the near future.
There are lots of other social platforms, but SEO services Singapore will represent each one’s features in detail in out next articles.
3. Determine what social medias your potential customers use most
One of the most important before taking any business strategies is to identify who your target customers are, right? Determining everything about them: their age, their gender, even their income per month. Those factors have played an essential role in choosing the most suitable social media for your business due to the fact that different ages tend to have different interest social networks. For example, the majority of Facebook users is teenagers who is from 13 to 19 years old; therefore, if your company is supplying products and services for teenagers, the ignorance of this platform is a serious mistake. Similarly, women and men have different habits in using social networks. As a result, conducting some researches to identify your potential customers’ favorite pages is critical. In conclusion, you can line up these insights with the demographic data of a social network and see which one really fits your business.
4. How about your competitors? What social media are they using?
It is also a good idea to look around to your competitors’ sites who is in the same industry with you, especially those have seasoned business experience or their firms are build and developed for a long time. Start by make a list at least 3- 5 main competitors and search which social media platforms that they are using. Furthermore, look at their number of fans and followers, if this figure is great, there is high chance that you should invest your budget in developing those sites.
It is undoubted about those benefits that social media can bring about to your business. The point is how to choose the best suitable platforms for your site. If you have large budget and are willing to invest time in keep all of existing social media updating, do it! In cases you are just a small business, don’t worry, read SEO Company in Singapore’s articles and find out what you suppose to do. Please feel free to contact us if you still have consideration.
Source: Consolidate from many SEO sources.